Halloween Ghosts & Cats featuring Painted Polish

Saturday, October 29, 2016

This will most likely be my final Halloween themed mani... at least until my Born Pretty Halloween plate arrives. For the final #clairestelle8halloween prompt, we are simply supposed to do something Halloween themed. With such an open-ended prompt, there are really unlimited options. I chose my favorite Halloween stamp for this one and called it good.

Today's look features Painted Polish Get Your Ghost On, Painted Polish Midnight Mischief, and UberChic Beauty Halloween 02. Let's start off with swatches and a review of Painted Polish Get Your Ghost On.

Painted Polish Get Your Ghost On

nail polish bottle

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: White crelly packed with purple, orange, and green glitter
Coverage: 3 coats
Notes: I adore white crellies. I know some people get bored of them, but I will continue to purchase white crellies until I have them all. This shade is far less top coat thirsty than its sister polish The Witch Is In. One layer of top coat is enough to smooth this out.


nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

I'm still on that matte kick, so I topped Painted Polish Get Your Ghost On with a thin layer of Essie Matte About You.

nail art

Once the matte coat had ample time to dry, I stamped over it using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and UberChic Beauty Halloween 02.

nail art

As you can see, I haven't had any issues with this plate at all. It's quite an improvement on what I experienced with the UberChic Beauty Succulent plate.

nail art

Products Used

You Might Also Like

0 comments