Swirly Floral Stamping with Zoya and Orly

Monday, October 10, 2016

Oh hey there! I hope you are having a wonderful Monday so far! I'm trying to work through a small backlog of photos again, so please bear with me. This is a playful mani I created using several Zoya Magical Pixie Dust shades and Orly Ingenue. Occasionally I feel the urge to mix up textures and colors to see what I can come up with. Sometimes the combinations turn out disastrous, and others turn out just fine. I personally think this one turned out wonderfully.

nail art

On my index and pinky finger I have Zoya Thea. My middle finger shows Zoya Rue stamped with Orly Ingenue, and my ring finger shows Zoya Bar. I felt like this would be a great combination because Zoya Bar ties in nicely with the gold shimmer in Orly Ingenue.

nail art

Products used

  • Orly- Ingenue
  • Zoya- Rue, Thea, Bar
  • UberChic- 7-03
I love mixing textures with a variety of colors and stamping designs. What about you?


If you enjoyed this post you might like Floral Stamping with Zoya Elodie and Zoya Grunge Metallic Holos.

You Might Also Like

0 comments