Digit-al Dozen All That Glitters | Delicate Snowflakes feat. Hare Polish

Tuesday, January 09, 2018

It's the second day of the Digit-al Dozen All That Glitters. Today I opted for one of my cherished Hare Polish shades. As some of you may remember, Hare Polish closed down unexpectedly a few years ago, so coming across Hare Polish in destashes is a small feat. When I discovered Hare Polish Double Dare Ya in a destash my heart skipped a beat and I contacted the seller praying that I would be able to purchase it.

snowflake nail art

Hare Polish Double Dare Ya is such a pretty, delicate shade that I wanted to honor the glitter and do nail art that was light and complementary. Since we are still in winter, snowflakes seemed only appropriate.

snowflake nail art

Products used

  • Hare Polish - Double Dare Ya
  • Morgan Taylor - All White Now
  • MR-02 stamping plate

You Might Also Like

0 comments