Lime Green Stripes feat. Top Shelf Lacqer | 31dc2018 Challenge

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Remember how I said I was back on track? Yeah, just barely. It's hard to explain how much time goes into each nail art look, a blog post, and then an Instagram post. In total each polish can take a few hours to swatch and discuss. Even more if I decide I have time to wear a color. I'm hoping to get things scheduled out again soon but please bear with me in the meantime.

purple blue multi chrome nail polish

For today's 31dc2018 look I started with a base of Top Shelf Lacquer For Pete's Sake (Polish Pickup March 2018). This color came to me by way of my dear friend Kendahl. It's really pretty, don't you think?

purple blue multi chrome nail polish

Check out that shift! Between the flakies and base color it has a whole lot going on in there.

lime green stripe stamping

Once my base color had time to dry I stamped over it using UberChic 2-01 and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lickety Split Lime. I figured the polish had plenty going on so I wanted to keep things rather simple when it came to stamping.

lime green stripe stamping

Products used

To follow along with this challenge you can find me on all of the social media sites linked in the header (top right side of website) or in the sidebar. To view all people playing along be sure to check out the #31dc2018 hashtag on Instagram.




You Might Also Like

0 comments