Jewel Toned Polka Dots | 31dc2018 Challenge

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

As promised I'm back with the second post of the day! Hopefully this one hiccup is the only one I have through the challenge.


I wanted to do something different for this dotticure. Right now it's Digit-al Dozen "Recreations" week but most of my nail art didn't happen until much later. I've done a few dotticures over the years but none of them were quite what I hoped. This is my latest dotticure attempt for that look.

jewel toned polka dot nail art

For this look I started with a base of Zoya Vickie. Once that had ample time to dry I added dots featuring Firecracker Lacquer's Birthday Trio from a few years back.

jewel toned polka dot nail art

jewel toned polka dot nail art

Products used

  • dotting tool
  • Firecracker Lacquer - Barium & Potassium = True Love, Potassium + Strontium = Love, Strontium + Copper 4ever
  • Zoya - Vickie
To follow along with this challenge you can find me on all of the social media sites linked in the header (top right side of website) or in the sidebar. To view all people playing along be sure to check out the #31dc2018 hashtag on Instagram.


31dc2018



The Digit-al Dozen Recreations


You Might Also Like

0 comments