Hot Coral Fluid Art | 31dc2018 Challenge

Saturday, September 01, 2018

It's day one of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2018 (31dc2018) and I'm back to take this one on for the second year in a row. I have a bit of an added challenge as I also I have a Digit-al Dozen week in the middle of this month (as usual), so it's going to get a bit complicated.

Anyone can play along with the 31dc2018. You are welcome to tackle this at your own pace but I will be doing this daily just like the challenge suggests. If daily is too busy for your current life I know a lot of people tackle one challenge a week. Here's the graphic to play along:

31 day nail art challenge prompts graphic

Just like last year I will be taking some liberties with these prompts. The overall idea is to be creative and challenge yourself to do new things, so sometimes I bend the rules to make the art more fun for me.

hot coral fluid nail art

hot coral fluid nail art

hot coral fluid nail art

Products used

To follow along with this challenge you can find me on all of the social media sites linked in the header (top right side of website) or in the sidebar. To view all people playing along be sure to check out the #31dc2018 hashtag on Instagram.


You Might Also Like

0 comments