Autumn Leaves feat. KADS Nail Art | 31dc2018

Monday, September 03, 2018

It's day three of the 31dc2018 and today's prompt calls for yellow. I decided to dig around a bit before picking a yellow because I tend to avoid the color.  What I settled on was Scofflaw Nail Varnish Surgeon General's Warning. I usually avoid yellow because it's not generally a flattering color on me, but Scofflaw's buttery yellow crelly is just perfect.

yellow crelly nail polish with red glitter

For this look I started with three thin coats of Scofflaw Nail Varnish Surgeon General's Warning.

layered leaf nail art

All leaf images came from KADS Nail Art Nature 006. I'm quite hooked on their layering plates now that I'm starting to get the hang of it. 

layered leaf nail art

For all of the stamped leaves I alternated the order of the colors I used, but overall the polish remained the same. For the picture above I started with Zoya Arbor, followed up with Zoya Hunter, and then finished the look with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red. 

layered leaf nail art

Products used

To follow along with this challenge you can find me on all of the social media sites linked in the header (top right side of website) or in the sidebar. To view all people playing along be sure to check out the #31dc2018 hashtag on Instagram.


You Might Also Like

0 comments