Neon Rainbow Smoosh Nail Art feat. Bliss Polish | 31dc2018 Challenge

Sunday, September 09, 2018

Rainbow Smoosh Nail Art feat. Bliss Polish | 31dc2018 Challenge

Hello all! I hope your weekend is going well. Today's post is a neon rainbow smoosh look for the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge "rainbow" prompt. This look features an assortment of colors from the many Bliss Polish neons I've purchased over the years.

neon rainbow smoosh nail art

For this look I started with a base of Morgan Taylor All White Now. Once that had time to dry I applied Edge Perfection (a latex nail art barrier) to protect my hands from the mess I was about to create.

neon rainbow smoosh nail art

As soon as Edge Perfection dried I used a stamper head and dotted a random assortment of the Bliss Polish neons over the stamper head. Once I had enough polish on the stamper, I transferred that over to my nail of choice. Larger groupings of color are where I had larger dots of a single color of polish. Smaller bits of color came from smaller dots of each color. I liked experimenting with both techniques and I encourage you to do the same if you try this.

neon rainbow smoosh nail art

Products used

To follow along with this challenge you can find me on all of the social media sites linked in the header (top right side of website) or in the sidebar. To view all people playing along be sure to check out the #31dc2018 hashtag on Instagram.




You Might Also Like

0 comments