Moon Shine Mani Coral Fixation

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Hi all! Sorry for such a quiet start to the week I was busy prepping posts for the March Polish Pickup and needed to take care of those first since they are higher priority. Today's post features a color from my personal stash that I picked up not long after swatching the February Polish Pickup Moon Shine Mani color. This is Coral Fixation and it was the January group custom for her fan group.

coral nail polish

coral nail polish

coral nail polish

coral nail polish

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Neon coral crelly packed with iridescent color shifting flakies and aurora shimmer
Coverage: 3 coats
Price: $12 after secret group custom discount code was applied
Notes: I was absolutely delighted with Coral Fixation. I'm so glad I picked this one up. It applies well and wears well.




Moon Shine Mani Coral Fixation is no longer available for purchase but there should be a new group custom launching soon. Be sure to check out the fan group for additional info!


You Might Also Like

0 comments