Neon Witch Skittle Stamping

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Hi all! I finally have time to share some stamping I did back in... March. Yes, I've been sitting on photos for that long. I don't always have a chance to do nail art just for me, and when I do I often have a full list of swatch engagements that need to be posted so "fun" posts end up on the back burner. The colors in today's post were previously sent for posts, but I am posting these today because I wanted to wear them.

I'm often torn between bright colors and spooky manis so this time around I decided "why not both!" I opted for a bright skittle and decided to pair it with a kind of spooky/earthy stamp.

skull and mushroom nail art over rainbow nail polish

The earthy/spooky stamps are from last year's Maniology ManixMe subscription box, so this particular plate is no longer available. I hate sharing things that are no longer available, but at least Maniology still has some great spooky plates this season.

skull and mushroom stamping over pink nail polish

skull and mushroom stamping over rainbow nail polish

I am really pleased with how this color and stamping combo turned out. I'm sad that it was so long ago, but it may inspire me to play around with more bright skittles soon. Seeing these photos makes me want to wear this mani again. So many combinations, so little time!

* The Maniology code below is an affiliate code. This gives me a small kickback and you get 10% off your order.

Products used


Have you done any transitional manis recently? If so, please tag me on Instagram. I would love to see what you all are up to!

You Might Also Like

0 comments