Ulta- Maine Attraction Review

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

I'm back with another color from Ulta. A good friend spoiled me rotten when they were having a huge sale on polish, so I have a handful more scheduled in the future.

Image

Image

Maine Attraction is a robins egg blue crelly. Shown above is two coats with Poshe Top Coat. The formula was nice and flowed easily without flooding my cuticles.

I have a really strange relationship with crellies. They can be hit-or-miss for me depending on their thickness, pigmentation and if they contain glitter. I was actually surprised that this was a crelly when I started to apply it because it looked like a cream in the bottle. You probably couldn't use glitter between the layers as it would get lost in pigmentation. Despite this, the crelly finish does give it slight squishy appearance, which I am fond of.

Are there any formulas you love or hate?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I bought this one when they were on sale but haven't used it yet. I want to see if it will stamp! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice blue! It looks great too.

    ReplyDelete