I Love Nail Polish- Nostalgia Review

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

If you have been paying attention these last six months you have seen some amazing multi-chromes from I Love Nail Polish. They may be a little more pricey than your average indie, but the stunning shift is incredibly worth it. Today I have Nostalgia to share with you.

I Love Nail Polish Nostalgia multi chrome

I Love Nail Polish Nostalgia multi chrome

I Love Nail Polish Nostalgia multi chrome

Nostalgia is a gold, green, orange and red multi-chrome with a smooth mirror like finish. Just like the website description indicates, you can get full coverage with no base color and just two coats of polish. The formula was thinner like a cream and very easy to work with. Because of the pigmentation it is best if you work your way from the cuticle to the tip to avoid brush lines. I highly recommend working at least one of these into your budget!

Polishes used: I Love Nail Polish- Nostalgia, Poshe- Top Coat

I added the studs as a little accent thanks to Shelby's encouragement and gift. Please check her blog out when you have a moment!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very cool! I was blown away by this polish when I first saw it. :)
    I love the two little studs. Shelby has definitely been fuelling my stud desire. She makes them all look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't... I just... ugh. I need some ILNP in my life.

    ReplyDelete