Pahlish Sour Caramel Apple with UberChic Skulls

Friday, April 22, 2016

I know October and Halloween are long gone, but that's not going to stop me from wearing something from that time period. I have a lot of love for autumn and everything Halloween related, so bear with me while I pretend that it's that time of year. And it just occurred to me that April is six months from October, so I am declaring this as Halloween in April.

In celebration of Halloween in April I felt it was only appropriate to wear Pahlish Sour Caramel Apple and top it with some skull stamping. Let's start off with a couple swatches before getting into the review.

green nail polish close up

metallic green nail polish

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Green metallic shimmer with green flakes
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: This shade applied smoothly and dried quickly

green nail polish with skull stamping

Once Sour Caramel Apple dried I stamped over it using a metallic purple and a skull stamp. You can check out the full products list below:

Products used

  • Pahlish Sour Caramel Apple
  • Sally Hansen Insta Dri- Pronto Purple
  • UberChic Beauty- Halloween-01

Conclusion

While Pahlish Sour Caramel Apple is no longer available, you can purchase current shades from her store. Her collections are always changing, so if you see something you love don't hesitate to grab it.

Will you join me in celebrating Halloween in April?

You Might Also Like

0 comments