Frankenstein Twin Mani With Kendahl of the Stepmom Chronicles

Monday, October 13, 2014

My dear friend Kendahl of The Stepmom Chronicles loves Halloween as much as I do. We immediately knew that we needed to do a Halloween themed twin mani. I am incredibly indecisive, so I let Kendahl pick the theme. When she presented me with the idea of Frankenstein nails, I just about had a heat attack. I don't have much experience with free handed nail art, and the idea was intimidating.

Here are Kendahl's cuties:


And mine:

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Slimed Sinful Colors Black on Black Sinful Colors Snow Me White

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Slimed Sinful Colors Black on Black Sinful Colors Snow Me White

This was inspired by something Kendahl found on Pinterest, but we tweaked it to our own liking. I think they turned out pretty well for a first attempt. They eyes are a little silly, but I can live with it. After completing this and not hating it, I think you will be seeing more nail art from me in the future. 

Polishes used: Finger Lickin' Lacquer- Slimed, Sinful Colors- Snow Me White, Sinful Colors- Black on Black

Be sure to check out Kendahl's post here.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. ADORABLE. DARLING. PERFECT.

    I love your length and your shape. And your Frankie's crazy eyes. They're cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job recreating them! I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing to be intimidated of! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete