Deborah Lippmann She Drives Me Crazy & Video Killed the Radio Star

Monday, June 15, 2015

I don't usually pair blue and green together, but I had the perfect (untried) glitter topper to tie them together. In case you didn't know, glitter is magical.

Deborah Lippmann She Drives Me Crazy Video Killed the Radio Star Forever 21 nail polish

Deborah Lippmann She Drives Me Crazy Video Killed the Radio Star Forever 21 nail polish

This easy peasy mani shows two coats of Video Killed the Radio Star (blue) and two coats of She Drives Me Crazy (green). Both colors had were smooth and easy to apply. I topped She Drives Me Crazy with a no-name mini bar glitter topper from Forever 21.

I know bar glitter freaks some people out, but I think mini bar glitter is fun. What are your thoughts on them?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The blue and green go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter IS magical! You are right!

    Do you think they have wands that sparkle? Omg. Now I need one.

    ReplyDelete