Maybelline Color Show Sweet Clementine & 365 Days of Color After All This Time

Friday, June 19, 2015

I've learned many lessons about leaving colors in your untried pile for too long. The first lesson was that polish can separate to the point where it will take you hours to shake it back together again. The hardest lesson I learned was that sometimes indie brands go out of business. This post combined both lessons into one.

365 Days of Color After All This Time Maybelline Color Show Sweet Clementine

365 Days of Color After All This Time Maybelline Color Show Sweet Clementine

When I pulled these colors out of my untrieds, Maybelline Sweet Clementine was completely separated. I rolled it, and shook it until my arms were tired. It was so badly separated that I had to shake it back together over several days. It was a pita, but worth it. 

The formula was much easier to work with than some of the other Maybelline colors I've used. It went on streak free and reached full coverage with two coats.

Now comes the sad lesson I learned. It took me a long time to use my bottle of 365 Days of Color After All This Time. By the time I got around to using it, I discovered that I loved the color and that 365 Days of Color had stopped making polish. 

After All This Time is lovely, and softens even the brightest colors. If you find this in a destash don't hesitate to grab it! I would like to note that this color glows in the dark, but I totally forgot to take pictures of the glow.

I hate to ask, but do you have any tragic untried stories? 

You Might Also Like

2 comments