Reverie Nail Lacquer Castles in the Air & Rainbow Honey Chemical Plant

Friday, June 26, 2015

Castles in the Air started out as Reverie Nail Lacquer's second batch of Daydream, but ended up becoming an "oops" batch because she used extra pink shimmer. I think the "oops" made it extra special.

Reverie Nail Lacquer Castles in the Air Rainbow Honey Chemical Plant

Reverie Nail Lacquer Castles in the Air Rainbow Honey Chemical Plant

The formula is like all other Reverie glitters, it's fairly thick, but not unmanageable. I found that thin coats worked best. I did a some dabbing when needed because there was a little drag. Honestly, if you like the color, don't let the formula stop you. Most glitter bombs are pretty thick.

I paired Castles in the Air with Rainbow Honey Chemical Plant because I thought it would help bring out the pink shimmer a little more. I wasn't 100% sure how it would look when I picked it out, but I am happy with the result. 

The swatches above show three coats of Castles in the Air and two coats of Chemical Plant.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These two colors go well together here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like the extra pink shimmer in there. I easily forget how thick glitter bombs tend to be and then get frustrated every time I use one, without fail, because I try to lay it on like any other polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want that Reverie! These go perfect together

    ReplyDelete