Dollish Polish You Know Nothing Jon Snow

Friday, June 05, 2015

I seriously have the best friends. Knowing how obsessed I am with Game of Thrones, one of my dear friends picked up this gem for me. If for some crazy reason you don't watch GoT, Jon Snow is known as a likeable underdog. He develops an extremely complicated relationship with a wildling who constantly exclaims "You Know Nothing Jon Snow!" You are pretty much caught up unless you want a ton of spoilers.

Dollish Polish You Know Nothing Jon Snow

Dollish Polish You Know Nothing Jon Snow JR-2 stamping plate


Formula: The formula was a nice consistency, but I found it to be a bit too translucent 
Finish: Creme with black and iridescent glitter
Coverage: 4 coats in the photos above
Notes: I love this polish, but I desperately wish it was more opaque. In the future I will layer it over white. The direwolf stamp was done using Sinful Colors Black on Black and MJ plate JR-2.

You Might Also Like

2 comments