Clairestelle8 November 2015 Challenge- Under the Sea

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

I decided to take the plunge and try out a nail art challenge. I've wanted to do one for ages, but I always seemed to find challenges half-way through. After watching some of my favorite Instagram nail artists do last month's @clairestelle8 challenge, I decided to join them for the month of November.

clairestelle8 November Challenge

For the first challenge I was going to do Spongebob and Gary, but there seems to be an uptick in Instagram banning accounts. Spongebob is copyrighted, so I didn't want to risk it. Honestly, it's probably for the best. I haven't painted seriously in about four years, and my skills are pretty rusty. Instead of Spongebob I decided to go with something more simplistic.

clairestelle8 November Challenge My Darling Curios Guilded Seahorse Starfish

clairestelle8 November Challenge My Darling Curios Guilded Seahorse Starfish

Products used

  • My Darling Curios- Guilded
  • Bohemian Polish- Flash Dry
  • Various acrylic paints
  • Various nail art brushes

Have you ever participated in a nail art challenge?

You Might Also Like

0 comments