My Darling Curios Key West Wing with Pueen Stamping

Saturday, November 07, 2015

I have another summery post because why not! I think my days of hoarding swatches are over. I'm going to unleash everything I have stockpiled for the swatch-pocalypse. I don't think we are expecting zombies anytime soon, so I may as well clear out the dust and move on.

My Darling Curios Key West Wing Ranbow Honey Neon Yoshimi Pueen 31

My Darling Curios Key West Wing Ranbow Honey Neon Yoshimi Pueen 31

Products used

  • My Darling Curios- Key West Wing 
  • Ranbow Honey- Neon Yoshimi 
  • Sinful Colors- Black on Black
  • Pueen Plate 31 
I just a little disclaimer on My Darling Curios- Key West Wing. As gorgeous as the green is, it was a major stainer for me. 

Are "stainers" a deal breaker for you guys?

You Might Also Like

0 comments