Clairestelle8 November 2015 Challenge- Feathers

Saturday, November 28, 2015

I had this grand idea that I was going to make some nail art decals for the final @clairestelle8challenge. They were going to be easy, and perfect according to what I saw in my head. For some reason I hopped aboard the struggle bus and ended up with a lumpy, disorderly mess. Instead of redoing them, I accepted the fact that these are the best I could manage with the time I had.

UberChic Wild West 01 ILNP 1UP Zoya Purity Zoya Elodie

UberChic Wild West 01 ILNP 1UP Zoya Purity Zoya Elodie

They are anything but pretty, but you get the gist of what I was trying for. Maybe next time I will leave myself more time to work.

Products used

  • UberChic Wild West-01
  • UberChic UberMat
  • ILNP- 1UP
  • Zoya- Purity, Elodie
  • Sinful Colors- Black on Black
  • Bohemian Polish- Flash Dry

You Might Also Like

0 comments