Clairestelle8 November 2015 Challenge- Gothic

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

When I hear the term "gothic" I immediately think of gargoyles. Since today's @clairestelle8challenge prompt is gothic, I seriously considered trying to paint a gargoyle on my nails. Not just any gargoyle, but this seriously adorable cat one. About two seconds later I came to my senses and decided to go with some gothic stamping instead.

Baroness X Leather & Lace, UberChic Beauty- UC 1-03 Clairestelle8 challenge

Baroness X Leather & Lace, UberChic Beauty- UC 1-03 Clairestelle8 challenge

I seriously adore this mani because of how the thermal transitions. If I were to redo this mani I would try to find a charcoal gray that matched the cool state of the thermal so that the stamping would disappear. 

Products used

  • Baroness X- Leather & Lace
  • UberChic Beauty- UC 1-03
  • Sinful Colors- Black on Black
  • Bohemian Polish- Flash Dry

How is your week going so far? Do you guys have any nail hauls you would like to share? Leave me a comment about it below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments