Clairestelle8 November 2015 Challenge- Owls

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

We are so close to the end of the @clairestelle8challenge that it's unbelievable. I put my thinking cap on my hood up, and started digging through my helmers for the perfect combo. The only thing I was certain of was that I wanted a dark base to stamp over. After many color exchanges, this is what I settled on:

Stardust Polish-The Twilight Gnome, Sweet Heart Polish-All the Love, Sally Hansen Insta Dri- Brisk Blue, MoYou London Mother Nature 02

Stardust Polish-The Twilight Gnome, Sweet Heart Polish-All the Love, Sally Hansen Insta Dri- Brisk Blue, MoYou London Mother Nature 02

Products used

  • Stardust Polish- The Twilight Gnome
  • Sweet Heart Polish- All the Love
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri- Brisk Blue
  • Bohemian Polish- Flash Dry
  • MoYou London- Mother Nature 02
Looking back to the other manis I did for this challenge, I think this one is my favorite so far. I hope to do more nail art challenges in the future if time permits.


You Might Also Like

0 comments