Firecracker Lacquer Not So Terrible Twos

Friday, November 06, 2015

Kendahl is quite possibly the coolest friend a girl could ever have. After hearing that my two year blogiversary was coming up, she insisted on creating me an LE custom. I had no idea what she was working on, but I was delighted when Not So Terrible Twos showed up at my door.

Not So Terrible Twos

Firecracker Lacquer- Not So Terrible Twos

Firecracker Lacquer- Not So Terrible Twos

Firecracker Lacquer- Not So Terrible Twos

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Light green holo with holo glitter
Coverage: Two coats
Notes: This is significantly lighter than Barium & Potassium = True Love.

Conclusion

So you want a bottle of this fantastic polish. The only way to get your hands on one is to enter my two year blogiversary. If you want to have Kendahl make you a custom, you can contact her through her Etsy shop listed below.

Shop | Facebook | Instagram |


You Might Also Like

0 comments