Emily de Molly A Certain Shade of Green with Seahorse Stamping

Monday, April 18, 2016

I'm going to start off by saying that the name of this shade confuses the crap out of me. Emily de Molly A Certain Shade of Green doesn't look very green like to me (with the exception of glitter). As any good blogger knows, you should always google things before you just accept them at face value. Upon googling, I discovered that this polish is probably a reference to an Incubus song by the same name.

Today I'm going to share some thoughts about this shade, and how I used it in some nail art. Let's start off with a quick review.

A Certain Shade of Green

light blue nail polish with glitter

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Blue crelly packed with various glitters
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: This is one of those shades that layers wonderfully. It's thin enough to let you see the glitter in previous layers without being too sheer. 

light blue nail polish with glitter with matte top coat

I can rarely leave anything alone these days, so I topped A Certain Shade of Green with Essie Matte About You. 

*Be sure to give your polish plenty of time to dry after using a matte top coat. They tend to take longer to dry than other top coats.

light blue nail polish with seahorse stamping

Once that had ample time to dry, I stamped over it using UberChic 2-03 and Sinful Colors Snow Me White. 

Products used

Conclusion

Having a crelly reach full coverage in two coats is wonderful! I am happy with ever Emily de Molly shade I currently own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments