Floral stamping with Zoya Elodie and UberChic Beauty

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

There are some days where I feel the urge to revisit some of my favorite shades. With such a large collection of polish, it can be difficult to pick a starting point. Instead of digging around through different brands, I decided to make a mani with my top Zoya shades. Why Zoya? They have a consistently great formula, and I have a lot of pretty cremes in my collection.

floral nail art with gray and pink

For this look I started with a base of Zoya Dove. It's a tried and true light gray that goes with just about anything.

floral nail art with gray and pink

The next step was to create a flower decal using one of my UberChic plates. I stamped the flower in black, strategically dabbed on Zoya Monet, and finished up the flower with Zoya Elodie. I was a bit concerned that Monet wouldn't mesh well with the decal, but I was plesantly surprised with the outcome.

If you would like to recreate the look, be sure to check out the product list below.

Products used

You Might Also Like

0 comments