Winter is Coming- Game of Thrones Smoosh Mani

Sunday, April 24, 2016

I'm equally excited and nervous for the Game of Thrones season 6 premiere tonight. After all of the trailers, I'm not sure what to expect. I have a couple of theories, but the only thing I know for certain is that winter is coming.

To celebrate the return of Game of Thrones, I felt it would only be appropriate to create a mani honoring the potentially dead Jon Snow. I'm not entirely convinced that he's dead, but who knows what could happen.

smooshy blue nail art

I started with a "smoosh" style base using a variety of blues and a blue tinted white. I could have stopped here, but this is a Game of Thrones mani. I should probably tell you why I picked blues for my base. My dear friend Kendahl got me hooked on Lularoe leggings by sending me this badass dire wolf pattern. From the moment they arrived, I was certain that they would inspire at least one manicure.

smooshy blue manicure with dire wolf

smooshy blue manicure with dire wolf

Once my smoosh portion of the mani dried I stamped over it using a dire wolf sigil in black.

If you want to replicate the look you can check out the products I used below:

Products used

I couldn't be happier with how this turned out. Now let's keep our fingers crossed that GRRM doesn't kill off too many people tonight.

You Might Also Like

0 comments