The Switching Post featuring Streets Ahead Style

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Hey guys! I'm taking part in this new program where bloggers switch blogs for the day. It's called the Switching Post, and it happens once a month. This is my first month participating, and I'm super excited to share this with you. Please give Caitlin a warm welcome!

***

Hello world! I'm so happy to be here. I'm part of a fun idea called 'The Switching Post'! What's that you ask? The blogger behind Boomshakalacquer set up a group of bloggers to switch posts! This time around, I am switching with the wonderful Courtney! A little bit about me (one of the sisters behind Streets Ahead Style): I'm a 20-something living in Toronto, working in the beauty marketing industry and I'm also obsessed with indie nail polish. I love having something sparkly on my nails because it makes me smile and it's my one creative outlet. Enough about me... onto the nail polish!

pink nail polish with blue and orange glitter

Rainbows and cats and nail poilsh are kind of my thing. So if you're familiar with Nyan Cat (I've included a super awesome GIF below for your reference) and Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer, then you will know how excited I was when I finally got my hands on Nyan Siren from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer!!!


Nyan Siren is/was a Limited Edition polish from May 2015. Nyan Siren is described by the maker as a “slightly pink almost lavender crelly packed with a rainbow of glitters.” And because I just can't leave good enough alone... I topped this baby off with ILNP My Private Rainbow (X) for some extra sparkle! If you aren't familiar with Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer, her polishes are INCREDIBLE! (FYI, I don't even get samples for her, I am just a huge fan!). I am wearing 2 coats of polish and one thin coat of My Private Rainbow X with a thick coat of top coat to smooth everything out. I wore this polish without any chipping and barely any tip wear for an entire week! I just LOVE the mix of glitters in the pink base. 

pink nail polish with blue and orange glitterpink nail polish with blue and orange glitter

While this polish was limited, you can purchase other beautiful Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer here
Follow Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer on Facebook for the latest updates!



You Might Also Like

0 comments