Pink Dragon feat. Pretty Serious Peace On Earth

Monday, July 02, 2018

It's been a moment since I've shared some nail art so I wanted to change that asap! Today's look features Pretty Serious Peace On Earth - a gorgeous loaner from Oksana at The Polished Koi.

pink dragon nail art

I really don't know what happened with this look. I guess I was feeling really girly in the moment so I went hard on the pink/coral family. This look starts with three ultra thin coats of Pretty Serious Peace On Earth.

pink dragon nail art

Once that dried I topped it with a single coat of ILNP The Alchemist. I'm still crazy obsessed with this topper. I would put it over everything if that wouldn't deplete my bottle.

pink dragon nail art

After setting my base, I blended Julie G Bikini and Oh Em Gee on the scale image for a gradient look. 

Products used

You Might Also Like

0 comments