Wax Wednesday feat. Destination Wax, The Holo Pineapple, and L3 Waxy Wonders

Wednesday, July 04, 2018

It's time for another Wax Wednesday installment. Today's post is focused Destination Wax, The Holo Pineapple, and L3 Waxy Wonders. These are getting more into the fruity side of things, so they're typically great melts for summer.

Destination Wax - Strawberry Seeds

strawberry wax melt

Scent: Sweet and zesty strawberry
Cold sniff: Bright, sweet strawberries (the real deal, not the fake candy scent)
Throw: 5 out of 5. Could smell throughout the house.
Warmer used: 20 watt wide dish hotplate
Amount used: .75oz (the whole heart shape)
Price: Unknown - this is a sample
Would I repurchase: Yes
Notes: This is a true strawberry scent and I absolutely adore it. I could see this blending well with a ton of other scents.

Destination Wax - Orange Fruit Loops

orange fruit loops wax melt

Scent: Fruit loops with extra orange
Cold sniff: Orange heavy fruit loops
Throw: 4 out of 5. Could smell everywhere but one room
Warmer used: AmbiEscents White Pumpkin - 25 watt lightbulb
Amount used: half of one cube
Price: $4.45 for 3.25oz
Would I repurchase: Yes
Notes: I thought I loved regular fruit loops but orange fruit loops is even better. This will be on rotation for a while.


Destination Wax - McIntosh Apple

McIntosh apple wax melt

Scent: McIntosh apple
Cold sniff: Strong McIntosh apple
Throw: 5 out of 5. Could smell throughout the house
Warmer used: 20 watt wide dish hotplate
Amount used: half of one cube
Price: Unknown - this is a sample
Would I repurchase: Yes
Notes: Mac apple is known to be a strong scent. I really enjoyed this scent and found it to be nice and homey.


The Holo Pineapple - CaribouLou

tropical fruit wax melt

Scent: Notes of coconut, pineapple, and dreamsicle 
Cold sniff: A sweet, fruity mix of coconut and pineapple with a creamy touch of dreamsicle
Throw: 3 out of 5. Could smell in half of the house
Warmer used: AmbiEscents White Pumpkin - 25 watt lightbulb
Amount used: About 1 cube
Price: Unknown - this was a sample
Would I repurchase: Yes
Notes: I really enjoyed this tropical mix. It kind of reminds me of a fruity smoothie.


The Holo Pineapple - Holo Beach Sunset

tropical fruity wax melt with floral notes

Scent: Sea air, blue agave, coconut, raspberry, hydrangea and southern magnolia
Cold sniff: Strong coconut with notes of sea air and raspberry. 
Throw: 3 out of 5. Could smell in half of the house
Warmer used: AmbiEscents White Pumpkin - 25 watt lightbulb
Amount used: The whole sample
Price: Unknown - this was a sample
Would I repurchase: Maybe
Notes: I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this melt. I think the floral notes put this just outside of what I generally enjoy.


L3 Waxy Wonders - Fresh Picked Strawberry Pretzel Waffle Cone

Fresh Picked Strawberry Pretzel Waffle Cone wax melt

Scent: Fresh picked strawberry, pretzel, waffle cone
Cold sniff: Strong notes of pretzel with a blend of strawberries and waffle cone
Throw: 4 out of 5. Could smell everywhere but one room
Warmer used: 20 watt wide dish hotplate
Amount used: 1/2 sample (about 1 cube)
Price: Unknown - this was a sample
Would I repurchase: Yes
Notes: I was a bit anxious about this scent on cold sniff, but melted it smells wonderful!


L3 Waxy Wonders - Birthday Cake Toasted Mallow Vanilla Bean Noel

Birthday Cake Toasted Mallow Vanilla Bean Noel wax melt

Scent: Birthday cake toasted mallow vanilla bean noel
Cold sniff: Sweet marshmallow, rich frosting and a touch of vbn
Throw: 3 out of 5. Could smell in half of the house
Warmer used: AmbiEscents White Pumpkin - 25 watt lightbulb
Amount used: 1/2 sample (about 1 cube)
Price: Unknown - this was a sample
Would I repurchase: Yes
Notes: This was so delightfully sweet! I would love to pick up more to melt alone or to blend.


L3 Waxy Wonders - Tickle My Fancy

pineapple pink berry mimosas wax melt

Scent: Pineapple Pink Berry Mimosas
Cold sniff: Sweet pineapple and berries
Throw: 4 out of 5. Could smell everywhere but one room
Warmer used: 20 watt wide dish hotplate
Amount used: About .5oz
Price: Unknown
Would I repurchase: Yes
Notes: I hoarded this single shot for a while. This is one of my favorite scents of all time from any vendor.

To learn more about these brands or to place an order you can find their info linked below.

Destination Wax


The Holo Pineapple


L3 Waxy Wonders


If you enjoyed this post you might like Bonjour Wax Co. - Wax Wednesday and Candy Panda Wax.

You Might Also Like

0 comments