Finger Lickin' Lacquer Old Glory Review

Wednesday, July 02, 2014


The 4th of July always makes me think of red, white and blue, fireworks and apple pie. I found two out of those three in Finger Lickin' Lacquer's polish Old Glory. Not only is this a gorgeous crelly, it also smells like apple pie. My only regret with this polish? The fact that I had to take it off before I was tired of it.

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Old Glory Macro


Finger Lickin' Lacquer Old Glory

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Old Glory

Old Glory is a white crelly with various sizes and shapes of red, white, and blue glitter. My bottle was scented to smell like apple pie, and it did not disappoint! The formula on this was nice and required no glitter manipulation. Pictured above is three coats with no base color. I really want to put this back on for the 4th of July, but I currently have a rule that I can only wear untrieds until I tame that pile. 

Polishes used: Finger Lickin' Lacquer- Old Glory, Orly- Bonder, Poshe- Top Coat

There's still time for you to snag a bottle of this beauty. While it probably won't get there before the 4th, there's always Labor Day! 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's a very nice crelly! It looks so packed with glitter pieces too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome crelly! I really want to smell it. (That sounds weird. lol)

    ReplyDelete