June's Fave Five

Monday, July 14, 2014

Somehow I made it half way through July without posting my June favorites. Summer has been a bit hectic, so without further ado here are my top picks from last month:

Firecracker Lacquer Girl Fight, Pretty & Polished Living in Flip Flops, SuperChic Fuchsure Drive Me Insane, Ice Polish Jasmine, Reverie Nail Lacquer Summer Wine

From top to bottom, and left to right are: Ice Polish- Jasmine, Reverie Nail Lacquer- Summer Wine, SuperChic Lacquer- Fuchsure Drive Me Insane, Pretty & Polished- Living in Flip Flops, and Firecracker Lacquer- Girl Fight.

It seems as though I was really digging the purples and pinks this month! Did you have a favorite not listed? Leave me a comment and tell me what you liked best!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great favorites for June. These were all really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sort of died of happiness seeing my polish up there.

    ReplyDelete