SuperChic Lacquer American Woman Trio Mani & Review

Friday, July 04, 2014

I am a huge fan of holiday inspired nail polished. When I was browsing my bloglovin' list I came across a review of the American Woman Trio by Naked Without Polish. From that moment on I began lusting after the trio only to discover that the first batch had already sold out. A dear friend of mine stalked her restock and surprised me with the trio.

SuperChic Lacquer American Woman Trio Lady Liberty American Honey She's a Firecracker

SuperChic Lacquer American Woman Trio Lady Liberty American Honey She's a Firecracker

The American Woman Trio consists of three stunning colors. Lady Liberty is a bright blue shimmer; American Honey is a white cream with gold to champagne shimmer; and She's a Firecracker is a red crelly with red and purple flakes. Each formula was easy to work with and required no extra effort.

This was my second attempt at a tape mani and it was a bit of a doozy. I managed to shred the nail tape several times while trying to cut off the right sized pieces. The other big issue I had was that I didn't adhere the tape to my nail as securely as I should have. This mistake caused a bit of bleeding, but it wasn't too bad. Overall I like how these turned out.

While the American Woman Trio is no longer available, I recommend checking out the other lovely colors by SuperChic Lacquer.

| Store | Facebook


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How nice! There great shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are awesome and I love your use of striping tape! So festive!

    ReplyDelete