Ulta- Mint Condition Review

Friday, July 25, 2014

I've been hanging on to these swatches for a long time now. I'm not entirely sure why I didn't post them before, but they have been hanging out since mid April according to my folder.

Ulta Mint Condition

Ulta Mint Condition

Mint Condition is a gorgeous minty green cream. Pictured above is three coats with no base color. The application was completely smooth. I think this is one of my favorites from the Ulta polish line because of the flawless application. I can't stand runny creams, so when I find a good one I want to hug it tightly.

Polishes used: Ulta- Mint Condition, Orly- Bonder, Poshe- Top Coat

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Its a very pretty mint indeed! Just a color I would wear too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and love it! Although on me it looks way more blue than on you.

    ReplyDelete