Bliss Polish Dotticure

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

There are few things in this world that are more satisfying than a perfect white polish. Bliss Polish Charming is one of the best white polishes I own, and it happens to be ultra matte.

Matte white nail polish

Matte white nail polish

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Matte white with gold flakies
Coverage: 4 thin coats
Notes: Normally four coats would be a deal breaker for me, but Charming applied so smoothly that it wasn't an issue. I have a hunch that the ever elusive White Hot is similar to this. Maybe one day I will get my hands on it.

Matte white nail polish with dots

Matte white nail polish with dots

I can't seem to leave anything alone these days, so I added dots in Catch Me I'm Fallin' (blue), and Bye Felicia (brown). 

Overall, I had a great time creating this mani. I believe that everything except Bye Felicia has been discontinued, but Yvette is always creating new shades. You can find more of her shades at the links below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments