Simple Valentine's Day Hearts with Painted Polish and UberChic Beauty

Friday, February 05, 2016

While I love the red, pink and white Valentine's manis, I needed something with more pizzazz today. Painted Polish Seductress was lurking in my untrieds, so I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to use it. Let's start off with a close up of those glorious flakies.

Holographic purple multichrome nail polish

Unf. So pretty, right?

Valentine's Day nail art

Valentine's Day nail art

I didn't want to cover the polish up too much, so I opted for some simple stamping over the top of it using silver polish and one of my UberChic Beauty plates. 

Products used

I'm happy with how this turned out, and the fact that you can still see a good portion of Seductress. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments