Bliss Polish Game Face Featuring Girly Bits Cosmetics Lack of Pies Hearts

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

This is one of those times were an idea looked way better in my head. I was trying to come up with something fun for a nail art challenge, and really messed this up.

I paired Bliss Polish Game Face and Girly Bits Cosmetics Lack of Pies because the shimmer in Game Face is really close (if not the same) as Lack of Pies. Unfortunately the shimmer in Game Face didn't show up as much as I thought it would, and I was left with this hot mess.

pink and green holographic heart manicure

pink and green holographic heart manicure

Products used

It's definitely NOT my favorite mani, but it could have been worse. The original plan was to use a triangle vinyl on my middle finger so that I could cover up a good portion of Lack of Pies with Game Face. I wanted a little bit of the green, but not a full finger of it. Thank goodness I had the sense to test that out on my right hand, because it looked awful. 

I want to be really clear that I love these colors on their own, but I would never, ever pair them together again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments