Lotus Flower Mani featuring Bliss Polish and UberChic Beauty

Monday, February 15, 2016

I'm a new Bliss Polish convert, but I'm falling hard and fast for her gorgeous shades. In my continuous journey to get through my untrieds, I pulled out Bliss Polish Bye Felicia and Cherished to create a delicate lotus flower manicure.

White crelly polish with chocolate holographic accent and lotus flower stamping

White crelly polish with chocolate holographic accent and lotus flower stamping

I started with a two coats of Bye Felicia (chocolate), and three coats of Cherished (white). Once that had dried completely I stamped over Bye Felicia with UberChic Far East 01 and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rose Run.

Products used

  • Bliss Polish- Bye Felicia, Cherished
  • UberChic Beauty The Far East 01
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri- Rose Run

This mani definitely made my favorites list. I don't think I could have come up with a better pairing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments