Painted Polish Calls for Chocolate with UberChic Stamping

Monday, February 22, 2016

I think one of my goals in life is to make everything around me "sparkle" in some way. It doesn't actually have to be with glitter, though frequently it is. As I type this, I'm hanging out with a purple unicorn with holographic hooves. You think I'm kidding, but I am totally serious.

Today's post features Painted Polish Calls for Chocolate. It's a stunning holographic red unlike any others I own.

Holographic red nail polish with gold flowers

Holographic red nail polish with gold flowers

Holographic red nail polish with gold flowers

That sparkle is wonderful, right?! I started with two coats of Painted Polish Calls for Chocolate, and and stamped over it with Essie Penny Talk. I was really indecisive about which color to stamp with, so I gave my husband three colors and made him choose. I know that's a totally solid tactic for making decisions.

Products used

These *almost* feel like late Lunar New Year nails because of the color combo. We'll go with that, and pretend like I planned it that way.

You Might Also Like

0 comments