Valentine's Day Hearts featuring UberChic Beauty and Sinful Colors

Monday, February 08, 2016

I promised Valentine's Day nails, so hopefully these don't disappoint. I personally loved them enough to wear them for two days which is practically a record for my short attention span.

Valentine's Day stamped heart manicure

Valentine's Day stamped heart manicure

I started with a base of Polished By KPT Love on Magnolia. Once that was dry I added a single coat of Sinful Colors Devil's Stare. I was tempted to add another coat for depth, but I didn't want the mani to become too thick. Once the previous layers had sufficiently dried I stamped over the whole mani with Sinful Colors Snow Me White and UberChic Beauty plate 1-03.

Products used

  • Polished By KPT- Love On Magnolia
  • Sinful Colors- Devil's Stare, Snow Me White
  • UberChic Beauty 1-03

You Might Also Like

0 comments