Sweet Heart Polish Second Star to the Right & Rainbow Honey Celestial Hydra

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

I think this is officially the last wintery mani of the year. I know it's technically winter for a few more months, but I am ready for those soft spring shades. This was another pairing straight from my untried drawer. As I write this, I am down to twenty untried colors. I think that's the lowest I've been since last summer.

Sweet Heart Polish Second Star to the Right Rainbow Honey Celestial Hydra

Sweet Heart Polish Second Star to the Right Rainbow Honey Celestial Hydra

This may look like a somewhat odd paring, but Rainbow Honey Celestial Hydra has a shimmer that really compliments the Sweet Heart Polish

For this look I used two coats of Sweet Heart Polish Second Star to the Right and three coats of Rainbow Honey Celestial Hydra. 

Now that I look back on this mani I feel like it could have used some stamping over the Rainbow Honey. What do you guys think?


You Might Also Like

0 comments