Cupcake Polish Folies Bergère

Friday, June 03, 2016

I needed a substantial amount of sparkle in my life, so I decided to wear Cupcake Polish Folies Bergère today. Folies Bergère is from the Las Vegas Showgirls collection that was released in the summer of 2015. I swatched and reviewed three shades from the collection shortly after CosmoProf last year, but I just recently picked up this pink.

I could honestly sit here and gush about Cupcakes forever, but I'm sure you guys have an idea of how wonderful they are. Everything from the formula down to the application is spot on, which is why Sara's shades are such a delight to wear.

pink holographic nail polish

pink holographic nail polish

pink holographic nail polish

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Pink holo with silver flakies and holographic micro glitter.
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: I actually had the opportunity to wear this for a decent amount of time. At the one week mark, I only had slight chipping on the edge due to smacking my hand on the kitchen counter. Wear time is going to be different for everyone, but I was quite pleased that I was able to get a week out of this shade.

If you want to see more swatches from the Las Vegas Showgirls collection you can find them here.

Conclusion

It's really no surprise that Cupcake Polish makes me happy every time I wear it. Her popularity is a reflection of the quality of polish she creates. You can find Folies Bergère and the rest of the Las Vegas Showgirls collection on the Cupcake Polish website for $13/bottle.


You Might Also Like

0 comments