Halloween in June!

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

I took a lot of liberties with the second @clairestelle8challenge prompt. Sometimes I don't like being boxed in, and other times I just end up following a wild idea. This is a little bit of both. Today's prompt calls for a color you don't usually wear. I'm not big into orange or yellow, so Lacquer Lust Unicorn's Brew seemed like a perfect fit.

Lacquer Lust Unicorn's Brew

holographic nail polish

holographic nail polish close up

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Holographic micro glitter with orange, green, yellow, and purple hexagons
Coverage: 3 coats
Notes: Less is more when applying this shade. Each coat should be ultra thin to avoid adding too much thickness.

holographic nail polish with halloween stamping

This is obviously where my wild idea came in. Unicorn's Brew is a Halloween polish, so I felt like it needed some Halloween stamping. It may not be in season, but I'm quite amused with how it turned out.

Products used

Do you ever do out-of-season manicures? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments