Cupcake Polish Jingle with Zigzag Nail Art

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I can't even believe I'm typing this, but Cupcake Polish Jingle was my very last untried. I've officially worn every shade I own, and it feels great. I can finally go back and rewear my favorites without feeling bad about unloved polish just sitting around.

Jingle is so pretty that I could wear it on its own, but I wanted to pair it with something equally as bright and lovely. After going through a bunch of punchy pink shades, I decided that Rainbow Honey Watermelon Fizz was the best fit.

zigzag nail art

zigzag nail art

I don't want to get too in depth on anything, but I was really pleased with the formula of Jingle. It could be a one coater if you prefer using thicker coats. 

Products used

  • Cupcake Polish- Jingle
  • Rainbow Honey- Watermelon Fizz
  • zigzag nail vinyls
  • dotting tool
How is your untried pile looking these days? Do you like having a bunch of untrieds, or are you trying to work through your stash?

You Might Also Like

0 comments