Unicorns and Shorties

Saturday, June 18, 2016

I don't know if you guys will remember this, but practically eons ago Firecracker Lacquer gave me her very first Halloween themed collection for review. It contained We All Float Down Here, which ended up being one of my favorite Firecracker Lacquer shades to date.

Today's nail art challenge prompt calls for unicorns. I wanted to go for something light and playful, and I think I achieved that as long as you don't get the reference behind that Firecracker Lacquer shade.

unicorn nail art

unicorn nail art


Products used


If you are wondering what's up with the shorties, I decided to cut my cat claws down for a couple of reasons. I wanted to pick up guitar again, and it's absolutely impossible to play with long nails. The other reason is so that it's a little bit easier to give my kitty her weekly shot. It's honestly refreshing to not have long nails anymore. They were fun for a while, but I feel like I can do so much more without them.

What shape/length of nails do you guys prefer in general?

You Might Also Like

0 comments