Going on a Hike with Scofflaw Nail Varnish

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The final @clairestelle8challenge prompt was fairly open-ended. It simply calls for glitter, which could result in just about anything. Since I finished all of my untrieds, I wanted to take this opportunity to revisit some of my most loved shades.

Scofflaw Nail Varnish Love Letter to Bob Ross/Happy Little Tree duo holds a very special place in my heart. I've always enjoyed Bob Ross, and I feel like this duo does a wonderful job representing some of the wonderful colors he used. As a tribute to the show, I felt it would only be suiting to do a nature-themed mani.

nature nail art

nature nail art

Products used

If you would like to pick up the Bob Ross duo, it's currently available in the Scofflaw Nail Varnish shop for $17. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments