Floral Waves feat. Morgan Taylor | Digit-al Dozen Tropical

Friday, August 17, 2018

And we're back! I figured two days of Monstera was probably the cap for you all, so today's look is * drumroll please * yet another gradient! I really didn't plan these looks out in advance, so I did a bunch of gradients without really thinking about it. I can't say that I hate it either.

floral gradient nail art

For this look I started with a base of Morgan Taylor My Main Freeze. It's a soft white that really makes neons pop.

leaf gradient nail art

Once that had ample time to dry I blended drops of Morgan Taylor Limonade In The Shade and Oh Para-chute! on MoYou London Tropical Collection 13 for the leaves.

floral leaf gradient nail art

The flower design also uses MoYou London Tropical Collection 13. This time the colors blended are Morgan Taylor Flamingo Float and You've Got Tan-gerine Lines. 

Just a note on the Morgan Taylor Make A Splash neons - they do stamp but it's best if you use them over a white or off white because they are a bit translucent depending on the shade.

Products used

  • Morgan Taylor - Flamingo Float, Limonade In The Shade, My Main Freeze, Oh Para-chute!, You've Got Tan-gerine Lines
  • MoYou London - Tropical Collection 13



You Might Also Like

0 comments