Monstera Tropical Leaf Gradient feat. MoYou London | Digit-al Dozen Tropical

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

We're half way through the week! I swear Digit-al Dozen weeks seem to fly. For today's look I wanted to play around with gradients and color a bit more.

monstera nail art

For this look I started with a base of Morgan Taylor Days In The Sun. It's a sweet, buttery yellow with a slight pink shimmer. The shimmer is a bit difficult to capture in bright lights but it's quite apparent in regular lighting situations.

monstera nail art

monstera nail art

From there I created a gradient by dropping random drops of Morgan Taylor Limonade In The Shade and Oh, Para-chute! on the leaf images on MoYou London Tropical Collection 13. Once I had enough drops on my plate I gently scraped through my image a few times to partially blend the colors.

monstera nail art

Products used


You Might Also Like

0 comments