Floral Nail Art Gradient feat. MoYou London | Digit-al Dozen Tropical

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

It's day two of the Digit-al Dozen "Tropical". This one is kind of a nail fail for me. It turned out nothing like I had hoped. I didn't have time for a redo, so I'm sharing it anyway. Unfortunately not all nail art turns out the way we hope.

tropical flower nail art

For this look I started with a base of Zoya Devin. I love this stunning purple, and will have plain swatches of it for you soon!

tropical flower nail art

For the rest of the mani I blended a gradient of Zoya Hunter, Ellie, and Sandy. The stamping images used in this look came from MoYou London Tropical Collection 13. If you don't have any of their tropical plates I highly recommend picking one or two up. They are some of my favorite tropical images to date.

tropical flower nail art

Products used





You Might Also Like

0 comments