Monstera Deliciosa Nail Art feat. Zoya Rumor | Digit-al Dozen Tropical

Thursday, August 16, 2018

I hope you all aren't tired of plant manis because I have another Monstera nail art look for you today. Right now Monstera are all the rage, but especially Monstera deliciosa. I wanted to do a freehand take on this cutie for a local plant exchange I attended a few weeks ago. While this may not be the best Monstera nail art it is my first. I have a feeling it will only improve with practice.

monstera deliciosa nail art

For this look I started with a base of Zoya Rumor. This is one of twelve new colors in the brand new Zoya Element collection (full swatches coming soon!).

monstera deliciosa nail art

Once Rumor had time to dry I created the Monstera leaf shape using Zoya Hunter. I went back in with Zoya Arbor to create the stem and veins.

monstera deliciosa nail art

This may not be the most perfect freehand look, but I still enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to improving my freehand work over time.

Products used




You Might Also Like

0 comments